CNC Turret Punching
- Perforating sheet metal with holes, slots and custom shapes in 2.5mm mild steel & 2mm stainless steel.
- Dimpling 2.5mm Mild steel & 2mm Stainless steel.
- Louvres, Sizes 25mm & 50mm, 2mm mild steel & 1.5mm stainless steel.
- A large range of materials including aluminium & polycarbonate can be turret punched
With the latest Trumpf Press Brake technology, it allows us to achieve a high level of accuracy at all times. Our capabilities include:
- 4050mm (3650 between frame, 410mm from centre of die to frame leg) 200 tonne CNC Press with 2D & 3D programming, also sensor bend technology.
- Segmented tooling allows for intricate shapes to be pressed.
- 3050mm 120 tonne NC Press.
- 2400mm 60 tonne CNC Press.
Self-clinching fastening technology to provide strong, reusable permanent threads and mounting points in thin Sheetmetal. Commonly used in P.C. boards, electrical control enclosures and gear trays. The Pemserter press will safely, reliably, accurately and quickly install fasteners into your Sheetmetal components.